I finally made that "week-end chef" cake I've been wanting to make since I bought my Southern Living Cookbook back in 2005. I ain't gonna lie, it took me dayum near ALL day to make the dayum thing. But it was worth it. I'm very proud of myself. Was it yummy? Ummmmm, it was okay *chuckle* The DOD didn't seem to mind. They thought it was pretty and YUMMY. *chuckle*
I'll post the remaining pics and recipe on my other site (sometime in the near future LOL).
3 Comments:
At 9:54 AM, February 28, 2009,
Anonymous said…
Gone head wit yo bad self!!!!! It's beautiful chica!
At 8:43 AM, March 02, 2009,
Aziza said…
Lady, I love to bake, too. You did a dynamite job on that cake. You've gone professional.
At 7:34 AM, March 03, 2009,
Anonymous said…
That looks so delicious. I wanna bite. Shoot actually I want my own WHOLE cake.
Post a Comment
<< Home